Wednesday 11 January 2012

New Year, New Blog, New Start

In 2011 my blog got a little depressing due to things that happened in my life and I dont like really checking in on it so... time to start from scratch but this time my lovely sister is going to join in and make it a joint venture :)
So about us!
My name is Nikki, I am married to David and have 2 lovely children, Lexi who is 4 and Logan who is 2 and baby number 3 is due on June 28th :)
My sister is Emma :) She is currently in hospital but dont be too worried :) On January 3rd she gave birth to beautiful twin girls Anya and Liara weighing 4lb 4oz and 4lb 9oz. They are currently on the special unit but are doing brilliantly and are only really there because they are so tiny :)


Here is a photo of my 3 little beauties and a picture of Emma and the gorgeous girls :)



We will be using the blog to share the milestones of or growing family and to do some lovely reviews for some lovely companies :)

Look forward to blogging and chatting soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment