Thursday 2 August 2012

1st Weekly slimming post :)

I am going to blog about my weight loss journey once a week until Im slim (and thats going to take some time lol) 


I joined slimming world on 9th July and so far have lost 15.5lbs, but my will power is really starting to be a struggle (for example last night I ordered a pizza and chocolate cake and washed it down with wine at 10pm lol) I am already dreading mondays weigh in...


Im wearing my zaggora hotpants everyday but have done a lot of exercise yet (waiting until the 6 week check to start on the exercise as i dont want to over do things)


Im hoping that my total weight loss this time next year will be 5 stone so I have a very long way (3 stone 12.5lbs) to go!


Weight loss progress


16th July - 10lbs off
23rd July - 3lbs off - 13lbs total
30th July - 2.5lbs off - 15.5lbs total

No comments:

Post a Comment