Saturday 4 August 2012

Funky Giraffe bibs & more review (part 2)

Back in May I blogged about some fab products we received from funky giraffe bibs!


Now little man is here and big enough to fit in them its time for part 2!


Lets start  with the bodysuits! We received the sky rocket vest! 


Here is my little poser showing it off


The material is high quality and very soft and you may remember me saying in the part 1 review how good the quality of the print is!


I love the designs because they are not the standard slightly boring things you tend to find in high street shops.


I like things that stand out and these sure do :)


The vests cost £8 and while this is higher than the average baby vest I do believe they are well worth the extra pennies due to the high quality and the uniqueness of them :)




Next is the hats :)


Its still pretty big on Dexter but as you can see it is very cute!


I like the unusual style and it reminds me of a little elf.


The hats are £4 and come in a variety of colour combos. Again the hats are very good quality and very soft :)


I Particularly like the pink and green one but not so sure my little man would agree with that .


Bibs :)


The bibs are funky little things that come in so many fantastic designs!


As shown in part one of the review they are backed with fleecy material and attach using poppers.


So far they have passed the absorb test of do they keep clothes clean and dry as it has caught all of Dexters milk and keeps his clothes dry!


The real test will be when we start to wean him!


The bibs are £4 if you buy them individually but funky giraffe have a fantastic discount scheme where the more you buy the cheaper they get! For example if you buy 5 they cost £11 working out at £2.20 each or 10 would be £20.50 working out at £2.05 each!


I believe they are well worth the money! They look awesome on looking more like a clothing accessory than a bib and do exactly what they are supposed to. I plan on buying at least 5 closer to xmas when we will be starting to consider weaning :)


All in all I am loving funky giraffe bibs products and I think Dexter does too :)


1 comment:

  1. wow they look fab, ive looked everywhere for darker colour clothes everything id seen untill now all boring baby blue colours certainly be checking out these out!!

    ReplyDelete