Tuesday 8 May 2012

Cosatto You2 twin stroller little tweeters review by Emma


Firstly this is my first ever pram, and the biggest thing I ever bought brand new. I am soo in love this pram. I bought it from kiddicare, at an amazing price and it arrived the very next day!


I tried out a maclaren a couple weeks prior, so many people I know reccomended the maclaren and I hated it! It was dawdy and not particulary easy to push, but assumed this was just what to expect with a double buggy.
My new pram arrived and has a funky design and sturdy frame, it fits through MOST doors, also it came with all the accessories which made is suitable for my premature babies to venture out, the matching head supports and footmuffs were essential for me being able to leave the house. It is hard wearing, easy to steer and I get comments about how great it looks everywhere I go.


The pushchair is easy to fold and both seats lay down flat which is essential for newborn twins and they independantly recline so one baby can be flat and the other sat up. There is a shopping basket under each seat which have quite a lot of room in them. Each seat has a 5 point harness and the wheels are swivel ones which makes it extra easy to push! Even Nikki says that the pushchair is easier than the single she had for Logan.


Over all I love how easy my pushchair is to use, and how lovely it looks, and the girls love it too. I would highly recommend this to any one with twins or children close in age.

I would have to give this a 10/10 I couldnt imagine finding a better pushchair suitable for my newborns.

To see this and other designs of the You2 and Cosattos other funky single and double pushchairs have a look at their website

2 comments:

  1. Canyou get these in gender neutral? For a boy and a girl? X and are te gawjus babies included :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They just look so gorgeous snuggled up in that pushchair! It is a really lovely looking pushchair!

    ReplyDelete