Monday 7 May 2012

Pregnancy update! :)

I have been soooo busy these last few weeks that ive not had much of a chance for updates!


Bump is growing well.... very well infact he is measuring big and i will be having a growth scan soon


Here is a couple of recent bump pics! The 1st was at 30+1 and the 2nd at 32+4, i dread to think how much bigger I am going to be by the end......




This week I have been shopping for baby and got some of the coolest baby clothes ive ever seen for bump including some batman PJs and a superman sleepsuit! I think asda just became my fave shop for baby clothes!

Here is another pic :)  How cute!! The blanket in the middle I got from tkmax it is the softest blanket i have ever touched and it matches my robot/ space theme I seem to have for bumps things :)

The superman suit was £6 and the batman pjs £7 :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! When are you due? My girly is due June 25th :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those superhero outfits are adorable!

    ReplyDelete