Monday 7 May 2012

My Amazing Pram

I have been so fussy with pram shopping, I wanted something modern that was mummy facing when baby out grows the carry cot and I wanted it chap as Im not exactly the richest person around!

This is the beauty that I was lucky enough to get


A quinny buzz including dreemi carrycot and carseat for a bargain £80! It was 2nd hand of course at that price but it is in immaculate condition and I just love it :)

I have always been a bit of a pram addict - I have had a lot of buggies over the last 4 and a half years for the 2 babies I have had - infact I may do a post soon with lots of photos of all my past prams lol :) 

Im so excited about this pram though - I just need to invest in a buggy board for Logan now and I dont have a clue which to get!


No comments:

Post a Comment